Change of Expression

I re-did my story board biased on these drawings:

ChangeBoard Idea WEB

 

So I'm going for 3 diff shots in this story:

Shot 1:
Sindi walks in (Grumpy because she's at work); the toolbox handle flips up on it's own
Sindi walks up to toolbox; toolbox snaps open up on their own
Sindi is shocked! Did she really just see that?

Shot 2:
Sindi contemplates the box, disbelieving what just happened 
Sindi is curious, gently pokes the lid of the box
The box opens up and REALLY loud screaming noise comes out
startling Sindi.
The sound dies down.

Shot 3:

Sindi is dazed, then she looks inside the tool box
She sees the tool box is full of make up instead of tools
Sindi is stoaked!

ChangeBoard 02 WEB 

Anyway these are 3 different emotion changes to portray

So I finished a rough of the second shot - change from curious to shocked. I figure I'd upload this for now to show progress.

I have keyframed the other two, and have the box movement for shot 01. I'm working on those tonight.

Shot 2 ROUGH - quicktime move 

And since I'm not sure if I handled that UH SFTP thing correctly - I had to get my husband to help me with it because I'm a retard with technical crap like that. So here's a youtube backup: