Zoolander

So I was having so much fun at the zoo on Wednesday I studied more then 3 animals. *Gee* I love animals!  Anyway I'm not exactly putting these in the order that I drew them, because the day is a blur now and there are some that have more studies then others.  I'm posting all but one drawing (which I think the elephants would like kept private!) .

Animal #1 Elephant

I was lucky enough to start drawing the Elephants when they got their bath and snack. They were doing all sorts of fun stuff like climbing over each other and rubbing themselves in the mud and dirt. The littler one also came up to the edge of the enclosure begging for snacks from the zookeeper.

Elephant-FIN

Elephants-01 Elephants-02 Elephants-03 Elephant-trunk

Elephant movement study

Elephant-Movement02Elephant-Movement01 

 

Animal #4 White-Handed Gibbons 

Gibbons-fin Gibbons02 Gibbons

Animal #3 Kookubura

KookuburaFINKookubura02 Kookubura01  

Animal #4 Lemurs!

Ring-tailed_lemur

lemurs

 

Animal #5 Orangitangs

 

Orangutang05Orangutang03

Orangutang01 Orangutang04

Orangutang02

 

Animal  #6 Nene Goose & other fowls

Nene-finNene-01 Birds

 

Attempt at the Tigers:

The tigers weren't really cooperating with me so I only got two drawings, I did get a leap gesture though =)

Tiger

 GIRAFFES!!!Giraffes