Alice in Chinatown

Cherry Blossom Cabaret has been in the works of a burlesque version of Alice in Wonderland, Chinatown style! It celebrates the art and community renaissance of the once (and still in parts) scummy downtown area. But hey the scummyness is half it's... uniqueness shall we say.

Anyway I'm posting up the concept artwork I've been working on with our team. Mostly costume, staging and set ideas for now. I'm really just using my blog to allow the other CBC ppl to view what I'm working on...

Mad Hatter

MAD_HATTER MADHATTER-POCKETPUPPETS WHITERABBIT01

White Rabbit

WHITERABBIT02

Queen of Hearts

QUEENDRESSQUEENDRESS1

QUEEN_OF_HEARTS 

 

Staging idea - rabbit holeRABBIT HOLE 

Alice mirror strip tease ALICEVIDEOSTAGING

Set

SETSTAGESETUP

Playing Cards  CARDS

Caterpillar

CATARPILLARCATARPILLARTRANSFORMATION01

Cheshire Cat

CHESHIRECAT CHESHIRECAT02  DoodlesGROWING-EAT-DRINK

Jabberwocky

JABBERWOLKY  TEA PARTY 01 72 TWEEDLEDUM-DUMMER