>.< Poor time management!

Well I am a slacker on my animation this week, click here to see where it was at... which hasn't changed since my last post, shame on me. Poor time management, I gotta stop taking design jobs... but I do need to pay the bills somehow...meh.

Anyway I did finish up my Maquette, she's ready to bake pending one more once over for minor imperfections.

And a character turnaround to help with animating her, I think I was stuck on working on the animation the past few days because really needed to make this before I continued on. I also need the proper chuncks of time to work, noone of this 1 hr here...1 hr there which was like my whole weekend... ACM316_112209_PopplerMichy-turnaround-web Anyway things will flow more easily for me know that I have a clearer vision of what she looks like and how she moves. I guess I'm still figuring out what the best work flow is... and stop doing thing backwards... model sheets first... then rough animation... then work it to perfection...